Interaction between CCAAT/enhancer binding protein and cyclic AMP response element binding protein 1 regulates human immunodeficiency virus type 1 transcription in cells of the monocyte/macrophage lineage.
What does M/M stand for?
M/M stands for Monocyte/Macrophage Lineage (immunology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of M/M
We have 165 other meanings of M/M in our Acronym Attic
- More Or Less
- nautical miles per litre
- Midshipman Lieutenant Commander (United States Naval Academy)
- Midshipman Lieutenant (United States Naval Academy)
- Midshipman Lieutenant Junior Grade (United States Naval Academy)
- Medium to Long Term Volunteer
- Mass/Muscle Radioactivity (nuclear medicine)
- Mean Lactulose/Mannitol (pathology)
- Mr. and Mrs.
- Media/Materials Clearinghouse (health resource)
- Memory/Memory Control Replacement Program
- Master's & Master's Equivalent Salary Lane (teacher compensation; Maryland)
- Monitor/Matrix Unit (Hekimian)
- Moneda Nacional (peso)
- Motonave (Italian: motor ship)
- Main/Satellite/Tributary Network
- Mother Of
Samples in periodicals archive:
The treated cells differentiated along the monocyte/macrophage lineage based on the morphological features apparent after Wright-Giemsa staining, phagocytic activity and expression of cell surface markers as analyzed by flow cytometry.
Cells of the monocyte/macrophage lineage represent the other major target of HIV infection, but these cells are relatively unaffected by HIV's cytopathic effects.