com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Monoclonal Antibodies Market to 2017 - Multiple Indication Approvals and the Potential for MAbs in Oncology and Autoimmune Diseases are Re-Shaping the Market http://www.
What does MABS stand for?
MABS stands for Monoclonal Antibodies
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MABS
We have 33 other meanings of MABS in our Acronym Attic
- Mid-Atlantic Bicycle Racing Association
- Mid America Bigfoot Research Center
- Major Accounts Billing System
- Marine Air Base Squadron
- Maryland Association for Bank Security
- Master of Arts in Biblical Studies (various universities)
- Methyl Methacrylate Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Microenterprise Access to Banking Services (Philippines)
- Missile Alert Broadcast System
- Money Advice and Budgeting Service (various organizations)
- Multi-Agent Based Simulation
- Mid-Atlantic Biological Safety Association (est. 1990)
- Mid-America Brain and Stroke Institute (Saint Luke's Hospital; Kansas City, MO)
- Manhattan & the Bronx Surface Transit Operating Authority
- Majelis Adat Budaya Tionghoa (Indonesian: Chinese Traditional Culture Assembly)
- Maryland Association of Biology Teachers
- Massachusetts Association of Biology Teachers (est. 1994)
- Master of Arts in Bible Teaching (degree)
- Medical Academy of Business Technology (Blue Island, IL)
- Mercer Auglaize Benefit Trust (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For one thing, most trial volunteers who received monoclonal antibodies experienced unpleasant side effects.
We have always said the most important application of our technology is to the area of high volume monoclonal antibodies and we are seeking to develop a number of these partnerships.
com/research/ea57de/preclinical_develo) has announced the addition of the "Preclinical Development of Monoclonal Antibodies and Related Biologicals: Emerging Technologies and New Therapeutic Candidates" report to their offering.
NASDAQ: CEGE) reported today that a team of its scientists has successfully produced fully human monoclonal antibodies in genetically engineered mice.
Monoclonal antibodies are proteins produced to seek out and attach to specific molecules.
com/research/5ea0fc/the_future_of_mono) has announced the addition of the "The Future of Monoclonal Antibodies - Market Forecasts to 2015, Competitive Benchmarking, Product Pipeline and Deals Analysis" report to their offering.
Preclinical studies of human monoclonal antibodies are expected to begin this year to assess the therapeutic value of product candidates.