The product list is only slightly longer, including agents like urea, anhydrous ammonia, nitric acid, ammonium nitrate, sulphuric acid, ammonium sulphate, monoammonium phosphate, and phosphoric acid.
What does MAP stand for?
MAP stands for Monoammonium Phosphate (agrochemistry)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MAP
We have 1136 other meanings of MAP in our Acronym Attic
- Modern Aids to Planning
- Modernization of Administrative Processes
- Modified American Plan (hospitality industry)
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging
- Modular Arithmetic Coprocessor
- Modular Avionics Package
- Moisture, Ash and Protein
- Monitored Asynchronous Protocol
- Monitoring Attitudes of the Public (ACLI Survey)
- Monitoring the AIDS Pandemic (Pandémie Mondiale de VIH/SIDA)
- Monophasic Action Potential (cardiac electrophysiology)
- Montana Advocacy Program
- Montreal Action Plan
- Morbidity and Performance Assessment
- More Able Partner (educational assistant)
- Morning After Pill
- Mortgagor Assistance Program (mortgage industry CRM)
- Mortier Adhésif Plâtre (French: Skim Coat Plaster; a construction material)
- Morton Area Players
- Most Amazing Prophecies
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Jacobs Engineering Group, Jacobs Engineering SA has been awarded a contract to deliver engineering, procurement and construction management services for two new Diammonium Phosphate and Monoammonium Phosphate production plants.
For the SSC Cargo Deck, the best Halon 1211 alternative turned out to be a 150-pound monoammonium phosphate dry chemical ABC extinguisher.
Pupuk Kaltim also signed a memorandum of understanding with Jordan Phospate on procurement of phosphoric rock, kalium chloride (KCL), and monoammonium Phosphate (MAP).
2]O; and granular Zn was commercially available Zn-incorporated monoammonium phosphate (MAP) granules containing Zn as ZnO and S as [(N[H.
The key types of mineral fertilizers in its product range are monoammonium phosphate (ammophos), diammonium phosphate and compound (NPK) fertilizers: diammophoska, NPK-13-19-19, liquid compound fertilizers and NPS.
In laboratory tests, they amended 24 soil columns with liquid dairy manure, solid dairy manure, or monoammonium phosphate (MAP), a commercial fertilizer.
was treated with borax-boric acid, monoammonium phosphate and diammonium phosphate using a full-cell pressure process.