A soaring second album from the gal who was the former lynchpin of the resourceful Monkey Swallows The Universe.
What does MSTU stand for?
MSTU stands for Monkey Swallows the Universe (band)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MSTU
We have 12 other meanings of MSTU in our Acronym Attic
- Mountain States Telephone & Telegraph (now Qwest Corporation)
- Mouth-to-Stoma Transit Time
- Museo delle Solfare di Trabia Tallarita (Italian mining museum)
- Mutual Story Telling Technique (Gardner technique)
- Ministry of the Sea Tourism Transport and Development (Croatia)
- Multi-Spectral Test and Training Environment (US DoD)
- Microsoft Text to Speech (software)
- Multi-Service Terminal Test Set
- Mississippi Troops To Teachers
- Mari State Technical University (Russia)
- Moscow State Technical University (Russia)
- Moscow State Textile University (Russia)
- Multi-Services Test Unit (Wiltron)
- Municipal Services Taxing Unit
- Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation
- Association for Maximum Service Television, Inc.
- Math and Science Television
- Mean Systolic Wall Thickening Velocity (cardiology)
- Must See TV
- Multi-Stage Tree-Structured Vector Quantization
Samples in periodicals archive:
With such an outlandish moniker, you would expect Monkey Swallows the Universe to be reasonably adept at grabbing people's attention.
BADLY DRAWN BOY + Mr Scruff + DJ Format + Stephen Fretwell + Jamie Lidell + Roy Ayers + Skitz & Rodney P + Foreign Beggars + King Creosote + Paolo Nutini + Son Of Dave + Ukelele Orchestra Of Great Britain + JTQ + Mr Hudson & The Library + Monkey Swallows The Universe + Shlomo + 1st Word Allstars + Irration Steppas + Kids In Tracksuits + Fink + Jeremy Warmsley + Joyce + New Mastersounds + Stateless + Haggis Horns q Huddersfield, Bar 1 Twenty HMS presents "The Wam Bam Thank You Jam Sessions" q Huddersfield, Beaumont Park (noon 'til 5pm) "Yorkshire Gala Day" q Huddersfield, Horseshoe Bar (5.