The old site was sold to Monkey Bike UK and Underwood's Wine Merchants for pounds 800,000.
What does MBUK stand for?
MBUK stands for Monkey Bike UK
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MBUK
We have 1 other meaning of MBUK in our Acronym Attic
- Mind Bogglingly Unlikely Coincidence
- Mountain Buggy Urban Double (stroller)
- Mother Bell Universal Entertainment, LLC (Houston, TX)
- Microsoft Business User Forum (registered association; Munich, Germany)
- Mileage-Based User Fee (transportation)
- Mister Bare Uncle Feces (band)
- Memory Buffers
- Madah Bahana Universitas Indonesia (Indonesian marching band)
- Model-Based User Interface
- Membrano-Bulbo-Urethral Junction
- Mountain Biking UK (Magazine)
- Mountain Biking United Kingdom (magazine)
- Middle Bulgarian (linguistics)
- Meaningless But Unique Number (unique number generated for digital certificates)
- Mobile Browser Unlimited (cell phone data feature)
- Monterey Bay Unschooling Network (California)
- Mit Bitte Um Rücksprache (German: With Request for Consultation)
- Magpul Back-Up Sight (rifles)
- Maintenance Bus
- Making Best Use of Science (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): Commercial property consultants Richard Reeves (left) and Richard Pomfret (right) of Reeves & Partners, with Michael Tzirki, (top left) managing director of Shire Foods, Nick and Tim Underwood (kneeling) of Underwood's Wine Merchants, and Dave Blackwell (top right), managing director of Monkey Bike UK
David Blackwell is manager of Monkey Bike UK, based in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, is one of the country's biggest retailers of the machines.
Mechanics at Leamington's Monkey Bike UK have installed an uprated motor into the bike, which will enable Mr Powell to travel at a speed of up to 40 mph for the week-long journey.