Highlights of Ofsted's monitoring visit report included how better monitoring had increased the success rates of students and lowered the number of drop-outs.
What does MVR stand for?
MVR stands for Monitoring Visit Report (clinical trials)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MVR
We have 79 other meanings of MVR in our Acronym Attic
- Microvascular Research
- Minimum Visual Representation
- Minimum Volume Requirement (billing)
- Minute Volume of Respiration
- Mitral Valve Regurgitation
- Mitral Valve Repair (cardiology)
- Mitral Valve Replacement
- Mitral Valve Ring (cardiology)
- Mobile Video Recorder (various companies)
- Mobile Virtual Reality
- Motor Vehicle Record
- Motor Vehicle Repair
- Motor Vehicle Report
- Movimiento Venezolano Revolucionario (Spanish: Venezuelan Revolutionary Movement)
- Multi-View Reconstruction (imaging)
- Multicast VLAN Registration (Cisco)
- Multiple Virtual Router
- Multipoint Visualization Refused/Revoked
- Minisatellite Variant Repeat Mapping by Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Mitral Valve Replacement with Total Chordal Preservation
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a letter to acting headteacher for this term, Gill Lamb, HMI Michael Maddison said the school was making satisfactory progress since it was placed under special measures, and since the previous inspection, but the monitoring visit report said standards achieved by students remained "below average.
If a monitoring visit is conducted, the auditor will prepare a monitoring visit report that addresses the findings of the site visit.