Among other parties, the Mongolian Democratic New Socialist Party won 10 seats, the seven-party coalition led by the Republican Party won one seat, while the independents garnered 15.
What does MDNSP stand for?
MDNSP stands for Mongolian Democratic New Socialist Party
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Michigan Department of Natural Resources
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- Missouri Department of Natural Resources
- Montana Department of Natural Resources and Conservation
- Managed Data Network Services (Bell Atlantic)
- Medical Device Nomenclature System
- Melbourne Diabetic Nephropathy Study
- Michigan Diabetic Neuropathy Score
- Modified Determination of Non-Significance
- Multicast Domain Name System
- Medial Dorsal Nuclei of the Thalamus (neurology)
- Missile Defense National Team
- Maatschappelijke Dienstverlening Nieuwe Waterweg (Dutch: New Waterweg Social Services)
- Machine Direction Orientation (polyetheylene sheeting)
- Madison (Amtrak station code; Madiscon, FL)
- Malaysia Debate Open
- Manager Distribution Operations
- Maori Day Off
- Marine Diesel Oil
- Marine-Safety Duty Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
One each of the four other seats was won by the Mongolian National Democratic Party (MNDP) of the Democratic Alliance, the National Courage party, the Mongolian Democratic New Socialist Party, and an independent.