Western Union was the first global money transfer operator to offer international money transfer services in Myanmar after investment and trade sanctions were eased last year.
What does MTO stand for?
MTO stands for Money Transfer Operator (various companies)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTO
We have 82 other meanings of MTO in our Acronym Attic
- Millennial Territory Orchestra (Steven Bernstein)
- Mineral Titles Online (various locations)
- Mineral Turpentine Oil (manufacturing)
- Ministère du Transport de l'Ontario (French: Ministry of Transportation Ontario; Ontario, Canada)
- Ministry of Transportation of Ontario (government of Ontario, Canada)
- Mission Tasking Order
- Missionary Teens Only (Netherlands)
- Modernization Transition Ombudsman
- Modernization Transition Overlay
- Modified Toy Orchestra (UK)
- More Than One
- Motor Tax Office
- Motor Transport Officer (various armed forces)
- Moving to Opportunity for Fair Housing (US HUD)
- Multi Territorial Operator (wireless communications)
- Multi-Modal Transport Operator
- Munger Tolles & Olsen LLP (California law firm)
- Music Theory Online (journal; Society for Music Theory)
- Modified Table of Organization & Equipment (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specifically in cash to cash transaction offered by International Money Transfer Operators (IMTOs) the cost is around 7.
In a statement, the AfDB said not-for-profit organizations like migrant associations and NGOs working on migration and development related activities, profit entities such as financial institutions, money transfer operators, business development companies, etc.
SwiftRemit provides the first truly global platform for person-to-person payments, by connecting banks, money transfer operators (MTOs) and other types of supervised payment institutions over the highly secure and stable network.
The service benefits from a robust, open ecosystem of multiple banks, money transfer operators, billers and service providers.
That cost includes a transaction fee and an exchange rate margin, and represents the average cost of transferring money through commercial banks and money transfer operators.
com)-- Some of Africa's top mobile money transfer operators, financial institutions and high-tech innovators will gather for the annual MMT Africa conference and expo from 10-11 May in Nairobi, Kenya which is still considered THE hub for mobile money transfer initiative and success.
The inclusion of UBE as an EzRemit global partner will help firmly establish EzRemit as a leading money transfer operator with a strong global footprint.