Summary: DUBAI - MoneyGram, a leading global money transfer company now has a global network of more than 310,000 agent locations, following a year of significant network and channel growth.
What does MTC stand for?
MTC stands for Money Transfer Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTC
We have 493 other meanings of MTC in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Telecommunications Corp.
- Mobile Telephone Company (various locations)
- Mobile Terminated Call (GSM)
- Mobilization Training Center (US Army)
- Model Tax Convention (OECD/OCDE)
- Model Training Course (various organizations)
- Moderator Temperature Equivalent
- Modern Technologies Corporation
- Modified Therapeutic Community (various organizations)
- Modified Total Cost
- Monitoring and Testing Center
- Monster Truck Collectors (online forum)
- Montour Trail Council (Pennsylvania)
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- Motion to Compel (law)
- Motor Transit Corporation (predecessor of Greyhound)
- Motorcycle Technology Center (YTI Career Institute; Pennsylvania)
- Motorcycle Tour Conversions, Inc.
- Mouvement des Travailleurs Croyants (Mali trade union)
- Movement to Contact (military)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About MoneyGram International MoneyGram, a leading money transfer company, enables consumers who are not fully served by traditional financial institutions to meet their financial needs.
MoneyGram is largest money transfer company to participate in program DALLAS, Jan.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Money is deposited in the UK in less than an hour 24x7, 365 days a year Xoom Corporation, the fastest growing online money transfer company today announced a breakthrough in the quality of wire transfer service to bank accounts in the United Kingdom.
uk Global Banking News - 16 May 2011 US-based money transfer company MoneyGram International (NYSE: MGI) has said that it has re-started its service in the Cote d'Ivoire after being closed since March 1 due to political conflict.
Byline: Robert Weatherall A COUPLE who ran an illegal international money transfer company have been jailed.
The ash cloud crisis, airline strikes and holiday company collapses have led to a drive to be covered against all eventualities, the survey by money transfer company Western Union revealed.
However, each money transfer company also offers special rates to certain countries.