The company's Shanghai branch will begin offering renminbi (RMB) foreign exchange (FX) and money market services from April 2011.
What does MMS stand for?
MMS stands for Money Market Services
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MMS
We have 542 other meanings of MMS in our Acronym Attic
- Modified Mercalli Scale (geophysics)
- Modular Measurement System (Hewlett Packard)
- Modular Mining System
- Modular Multimission Spacecraft (NASA)
- Modulation-Mode Switching
- Module Making System (VMS)
- Module Management System
- Moldflow Manufacturing Solutions (injection molding industry)
- Moment Magnitude Scale (seismology)
- Monaco Motor Show (automobile show; Monaco)
- Monolithic Microwave Systems
- Montshire Museum of Science (Vermont)
- Moody Middle School (Richmond, Virginia)
- More Magic Solutions, Inc
- Morgan Molten Metal System
- Morphable Memory System (computer architecture)
- Motion Measurement System
- Motor Minesweeper (vessel; UK)
- Motorsport Marshalling Services (Canadian Marshalling Group)
- Mount Madonna School (Watsonville, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
You can't have instability in the region and expect investors to put large sums of money into the economy," said analyst Mr George Glynos, of Standard & Poors Money Market Services.
Discussions with a number of prominent Fed officials and Wall Street economists suggest that Money Market Services expectations are obtained from many ex-Fed staffers who to a greater or lesser degree were responsible for or associated with projecting the money supply while at the Fed.
Chorek was formerly Director of Currency Research at Elliott Wave International, and he also served as technical analyst at Money Market Services, where he was recognized for his market timing within the institutional forex universe.