Claim website overwhelmed THE government's Money Claim Online small claims service is being overwhelmed by claims for bank charges.
What does MCOL stand for?
MCOL stands for Money Claim Online
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCOL
- Massachusetts Coalition for Oral Health
- Medical Center Occupational Health
- Michigan Center for Oral Health Research (University of Michigan School of Dentistry; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Midwest Center for Occupational Health and Safety (est. 1977)
- mitochondrial Cytochrome c Oxidase subunit 1
- Monte Carlo Optimal Importance Density
- Monte Carlo Optimal Importance Density Particle Filter
- Maritime Command Operational Information Network (Canadian Navy)
- Maserati Club of Japan (automobile enthusiast group)
- Managed Care On Line
- Manatee Citizens for Off-Leash Areas (Florida)
- Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement Standards
- Member of the College of Teachers
- Marketing Communications
- Master of Commerce (degree)
- Midwest College of Oriental Medicine (Racine, WI and Chicago, IL)
- Multi Cross Over Model
- Master in Computing
- Manipal College of Medical Sciences (Pokhara, Nepal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He used the government's Money Claim Online service and had a case conference set for May 11.
For the UK's Court Services, EzGov developed and delivered the Money Claim Online solution, a service that allows citizens and businesses to recover money owed to them without the bother of physically going to court.