For the latest in-depth football intelligence from the SI-EvoShield NFL Training Camp Trip, visit Peter King's Monday Morning Quarterback column on SI.
What does MMQB stand for?
MMQB stands for Monday Morning Quarterback (US football slang)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MMQB
- Media Monitoring Project Zimbabwe
- Management Minutes Questionnaire (Massachusetts healthcare)
- Master of Medical Qigong
- Maudsley Marital Questionnaire
- Merchant Marine Qualified
- Minimum Manufacturing Quantity
- Modern Mandolin Quartet
- Modified Maastricht Questionnaire (psychology and physiology)
- Monday Morning Quarterback
- Monday Morning Quarterback (contract furnishings industry magazine)
- Mary Mary Quite Contrary
- Medical Materiel Quality Control
- Maine Molecular Quality Controls Inc.
- Minneapolis Manchester Quality of Life
- Mathematical Methods in Quantum Mechanics
- Microsoft Message Queue Server
- Burma (ISO Country code, now Myanmar)
- Machinist's Mate, Refrigeration (US Navy)
- Magnetometric Resistivity
- Main Machinery Room
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Mat Kendrick "IT'S easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
Like Monday morning quarterbacks who second-guess plays made on Sunday, Americans are reviewing the strategies they might have followed to best handle the recent financial crisis.
Byline: GORDON WADDELL DEEP down, there's a Monday morning quarterback in all of us.
And you know , it’s easy to do the Monday morning quarterback things and it’s easy for me to take a shot at Comedy Central and say you should’ve promoted it this way or that way, but the good news is, they put the show on the air, they were very good partners overall, and hey man, they promoted the hell out of it.
These same amateur political analysts eagerly pontificate about why the two major candidates are rising and tailing--much like a Monday morning quarterback explains why Peyton Manning has so much trouble playing the big game while "Ibm Brady performs so well under pressure.
But that's a bit like playing Monday morning quarterback now.
17 issue of Monday Morning Quarterback, a newsletter that reports on the office products industry, six officers and directors at Bush each sold substantial amounts of their stock in the company.