Monash University Accident Research Centre (MUARC) analysed a range of side airbag systems along with police injury crash data in Australia and New Zealand.
What does MUARC stand for?
MUARC stands for Monash University Accident Research Centre (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MUARC in our Acronym Attic
- Mitsubishi UFJ Asset Management (UK)
- Monash University Alumni Malaysia
- Most Used Applications Menu
- Motor Unit Surface Acceleration Map
- Mid-Upper Arm Muscle Circumference
- Milwaukee Urban Agriculture Network (Milwaukee, WI)
- Municipal Association of Nepal
- Motor Unit Action Potential
- Music Applied, Classes & Recitals
- Motor Unit Action Potential Trains (neurology testing)
- Makerere University Agricultural Research Institute Kabanyolo (Makerere University; Kampala, Uganda)
- Multifunction(s) Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter
- Macquarie University Anxiety Research Unit (Australia)
- Manchester University Air Squadron (UK)
- Multi-Mission Unmanned Aerial System (Australia)
- Munich University of Applied Sciences (est. 1971; Munich, Germany)
- Makerere University Academic Staff Association (Uganda)
- Men United Against Sexual Assault
- Metropolitan Urban Area Security Initiative (North Central Texas Coucil of Governments)
- Mobile Underwater Acoustic Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The workshop is jointly sponsored by WHO, UNICEF, the China Centre for Disease Control (CDC) and the Monash University Accident Research Centre (a WHO Collaborating Centre for Violence, Injuries and Disabilities).
Monash University Accident Research Centre (MUARC) and Holden have redeveloped a state-of-the art vehicle simulator to carry out advanced research into the way people behave as they drive.