She said: "This means developing the ability to pay deliberate attention to our experience from moment to moment.
What does MTM stand for?
MTM stands for Moment To Moment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MTM
We have 192 other meanings of MTM in our Acronym Attic
- Minutes to Midnight (Linkin Park album)
- Missions to Military
- Mobile Test Model
- Mobile Trusted Module (Trusted Computing Group)
- Mobile-to-Mobile (telecommunications)
- Model Talent Management (various locations)
- Model Test Model
- Modern Transportation Museum (Osaka, Japan)
- Modification Transmittal Memorandum
- Modular Tire Manufacturing
- Monetary Transmission Mechanism (economics)
- Monitoring Tailor-Made (workshop)
- Monster Truck Madness
- More Than Memories (Schaumburg, IL)
- Mother to Mother (Burlington, VT)
- Motivating Team Members (business workshop)
- Mountain Home (Amtrak station code; Mountain Home, ID)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Written with a gamboling, lyrical intensity that freely transitions from moment to moment, the poems--some free-verse, some crafted as sonnets, some approaching stream-of-consciousness narration--aptly express the chaotic confusion of surface thoughts in everyday life.
During my 10 years with SFCG I've learned that making peace is moment to moment, conversation by conversation, and one of the hardest things to do in life.
He switches moment to moment from range riders to the governor, from bankers to loggers, from high-roller businessmen to his kids, and from his church to orchestrating a team effort to fight a forest fire or other event threatening his District.
While individual paths and the spatial relationships they engender from moment to moment might be susceptible to mathematical analysis, they nonetheless seem thoroughly irrational.
Everyone's heart rate fluctuates from moment to moment in response to stress, breathing rate, and other factors, yet people differ in the range that this rate varies.
You'll laugh out loud, shout and scream and hardly be able to stem the flow of your tears from moment to moment.
But from moment to moment, even I wasn't merely grieving.