At marking the area moment of inertia of external diameter [d.
What does MOI stand for?
MOI stands for Moment Of Inertia
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of MOI
We have 88 other meanings of MOI in our Acronym Attic
- Missing on Induction
- Mitcham Orchestra Inc. (South Australia)
- Mode of Infection
- Mode of Inheritance (genetics)
- Mode of Inoculation
- Model Identification
- Model Operating Instruction
- Modern Optical Instrumentation (China State Key Laboratory)
- moiety of infection
- Molecules of Interest
- Moment of Inspiration (3D modeling software)
- Most Outstanding Intern
- Mothers of Invention (band)
- Multiple on Investment (finance)
- Multiplicity of Infection
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (India)
- Ministry of Interior Transition Team (US and Iraq)
- Michigan-Ontario Identification Association
- Minister of Internal Affairs
- Ministry of Immigrant Absorption (Israel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Therefore, the main objective of the project described here is to accurately determine the mass and moment of inertia about the yaw axis of a manual wheelchair.
Features include: * Low moment of inertia * No cogging * Low friction * Compact commutation * High acceleration * High efficiency * Very low joule losses * Higher continuous torque The units deliver maximum continuous torque ranging from 0.
This is not the ideal location for weight distribution, especially in terms of the chassis' polar moment of inertia.
The rheometer's low mass moment of inertia, combined with lightweight titanium moving parts, allows measurements to be performed on diluted samples even at the lowest of torque levels.
The low mass moment of inertia minimizes slip and losses.
It offers an extra-large sweet-spot and a high moment of inertia for increased stability and forgiveness at impact - making it easy to hit for golfers of all abilities For a chance to win tell me who won the Solheim Cup last week?
This model is based on the premise that bending strength and stiffness are reduced when lumber is incised, and the extent of this reduction is related to the reduction in moment of inertia of the bending members.