Does nesting habitat predict hatch synchrony between brood parasitic Brown-headed Cowbirds Molothrus ater and two hosts?
What does MOAT stand for?
MOAT stands for Molothrus Ater (bird species)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOAT
We have 9 other meanings of MOAT in our Acronym Attic
- Mother of All Spreadsheets
- Missouri Association of Secondary School Principals
- Mobility Open Architecture Simulation and Tools (robot development)
- Measurement and Operations Analysis Team
- Mechanical/Optic Alignment Test
- Member Officer Advisor Training
- Metropolitan Oval Aquatic Trench (Phineas and Ferb television cartoon)
- Microcircuit Obsolescence Analysis Tool
- Missile on Aircraft Test
- Mission Opportunities for Airship Technology
- Monitor Outbound Application Traffic (McAfee firewall)
- Mother of All Trips
- Modal Acoustic Transmission Loss
- Music on At the Moment
- MAJCOM On-Line Aerospace Vehicle & Trainer Reporting System
- Mother of All Workshops (music workshops)
- Macedonian Opera and Ballet
- Magyar Olimpiai Bizottság (Hungarian: Hungarian Olympic Comittee)
- Mail Order Bride
- Mail-Order Buyer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Parameters of Brown-headed Cowbird Molothrus ater egg discrimination in Warbling Vireos Vireo gilvus.
Genetic analysis of Brown-headed Cowbirds Molothrus ater raised by different hosts: data from mtDNA and microsatellite DNA markers.