gigas originated from selectively bred families (cohort 18 of the Molluscan Broodstock Program, HMSC), which were derived from naturally spawning populations in Willapa and Dabob Bays, WA, and Pipestem Inlet, British Columbia.
What does MBP stand for?
MBP stands for Molluscan Broodstock Program (Newport, OR; est. 1996)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MBP
We have 205 other meanings of MBP in our Acronym Attic
- Metal Binding Protein
- Methodologies and Best Practices
- Metro Business Partnership Ltd. (UK)
- Mexican Brown Pride
- Microstrip Beam Probe
- Miejska Biblioteka Publiczna (Polish: City Public Library)
- Million Book Project
- Mine Burial Program (Office of Naval Research)
- MiniBusPlus Limited (UK minibus insurance)
- Molecular Biology of Plants