Capable of generating molecular weight, molecular weight distribution and structural information in a single experiment, the HT-GPC produces an information-rich data stream for intelligent polymer engineering:' the company says.
What does MOL WT stand for?
MOL WT stands for Molecular Weight
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Mitsui OSK Lines (Japanese shipping and logistics company)
- Mobile Object Layer
- Models of Life (Christian modeling agency)
- Molde, Norway - Aro (Airport Code)
- Mongolia Online
- More Or Less
- Motorola Online
- Muscle of Love (Alice Cooper album)
- Mystery Of Life
- Major Orchestra Librarians Association (est. 1983; Philadelphia, PA)
- Mars Orbiter Laser Altimeter
- Meeting of Officials on Land Administration (UN Economic Commission for Europe)
- Ministry of Legal Affairs (various locations)
- Ministry of Local Administration (UN)
- Missoula Outdoor Learning Adventures
- Museum of Living Artists (Germany)
- Museum of Latin American Art
- Mobile Laboratory (Lunar)
- Multidimensional On-line Analytical Processing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Epolene low molecular weight polyethylene and polypropylene waxes are based on a proprietary high pressure, free radical technology that directly creates low molecular weight polyethylene products that perform as internal lubricants/process aids and external mold release agents in various polymeric systems.
Scientists at Purdue University set out to confirm the presence of high molecular weight plasminogen molecules in milk and to see if other forms are present in milk at even higher molecular weights.
Coagulants used for controlling these contaminants collectively have low molecular weight and high charge density, but they have significant differences in molecular weight, structure, charge contribution, and relative hydrophilicity," he said.
According to Porter (5) and Kotliar (6), the molecular weight distribution of blends of polyesters can be altered without changing the number of end groups by alcoholysis, acidolysis, or by transesterification.
of Alabama at Birmingham, discussed experiments conducted on EPS patterns containing additives used to reduce the molecular weight of the liquid Formed from pattern degradation.
Low molecular weight polymers, which contain few mers, are often called as oligomers.
NASDAQ: LCBM) announced today that it has signed a research agreement with the IOLAB Corporation, a Johnson & Johnson company, to develop a high molecular weight sodium hyaluronate based on Lifecore's microbial fermentation process for use in IOLAB's AMVISC(R) Brand ophthalmic viscoelastic surgical products.