Then they used X-ray crystallography, including a technique called molecular replacement with single-wavelength anomalous dispersion, to determine the structure and interaction of the two parts.
What does MolRep stand for?
MolRep stands for Molecular Replacement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Management of Landfill Operations (Solid Waste Association of North America)
- Mideastern Ohio Library Organization (Louisville, OH)
- More or Less At Owners' Option (shipping)
- Microsoft Open License Pack
- Microsoft Open Licensing Program
- Mothers and Others for a Livable Planet
- Multiple Objective Linear Programming
- Music Open Learning Provider (UK)
- Multiple-Objective Linear Programming Algorithm
- Microstrip Open-Loop Resonator
- Ministry of Land Reform and Management (Nepal)
- Maury Oceanographic Library System
- Ministry of Lost Souls (Dream Theater song)
- Modified Ordinary Least Squares
- Monash-Oakleigh Legal Service (Australia)
- Multiple Object Locating System
- Mutually Orthogonal Latin Squares
- Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs and Family (Slovak Republic)
- Ministry of Local Self Government (Macedonia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The subject of phasing is addressed in chapters looking at molecular replacement, the use of halide ions for phasing, location of heavy metal positions with anomalous datasets, and automated structure solution by autoSHARP.
The structure was solved by molecular replacement using the coordinates of forms I and II and the x-ray data extending to 1.