the program's principal investigator, is Chairman of the Department of Cell and Molecular Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics at MUSC and is a world renowned expert on the glutathione pathway and its relation to cancer therapy.
What does MPET stand for?
MPET stands for Molecular Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics (research program)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPET
We have 10 other meanings of MPET in our Acronym Attic
- Movement Planning Execution System
- Multiplexed Passenger Entertainment System (Panasonic)
- Manitoba Physical Education Supervisors Association (Canada)
- Mission Peculiar Equipment Support Structure
- Multi-Purpose Experiment Support Structure (US NASA)
- Master of Professional Education and Training
- Maximal Permissible Exposure Time
- Measurement/Performance Evaluation Tool
- Metallized Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Metastatic Pancreatic Endocrine Tumors (cancer)
- Manitoba Physical Education Teachers Association (Canada)
- Materials Processing Equipment Technical Advisory Committee (US)
- Manual Pressure Equalization Valve
- Maximum Prediction Error Variance
- Multi-Purpose Engineer Vehicle
- Manufacturing Productivity Extension for Export (Philippines)
- Midwest Photo Exchange (Ohio)
- Maine Parent Federation
- Major Project Facilitation (Australia)
- Managed Package Framework (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Martin was an Assistant Professor at the Medical University of South Carolina in the Department of Cellular and Molecular Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics.