The Molecular Libraries Small Molecule Repository will handle, store and distribute a chemically diverse small molecule collection of up to 1,000,000 compounds with the goal of progressively populating biologically relevant chemical space.
What does MLSMR stand for?
MLSMR stands for Molecular Libraries Small Molecule Repository (National Institutes of Health)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- McElhanney Land Surveys Ltd. (Canada)
- Multi Level Single Linkage (algorithm)
- Multiple Listing Service of Long Island
- Mayville Limestone School Museum (Wisconsin)
- Mount Saint Louis Moonstone (Coldwater, ON, Canada ski resort)
- Multi-Layer Switching for Multicast (Cisco)
- Multisystemic Lipid Storage Myopathy (biochemistry)
- Myelodysplasia and Leukemia Syndrome with Monosomy 7
- Modified Loaded Sample Matrix Inverter/Inversion
- Two-Input Modified Loaded Sample Matrix Inverter
- Mobile League Sports Network
- Multi Layer Service Network
- Multi-Level Social Network
- Multiple Listing Service of Northern Illinois
- Ministry of Lands Surveys and Natural Resources (Tonga)
- Main Line Symphony Orchestra (Valley Forge, PA)
- Managing Land Search Operations
- Mauna Loa Solar Observatory
- Medical Laboratory Scientific Officer (UK)
- Medical Laser Safety Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Collins was the architect of a proposal and business plan that won a major bid to host the Molecular Libraries Small Molecule Repository for the National Institutes of Health Roadmap Initiative.