In addition the facility exists as a national resource for screening G-protein coupled receptors (GPCRs), ion channels, and transporters as one of the ten-member, NIH-funded, Molecular Libraries Screening Center Network (MLSCN): http://mli.
What does MLSCN stand for?
MLSCN stands for Molecular Libraries Screening Center Network (National Institutes of Health)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MLSCN
- Minnesota Legal Services Coalition
- Missing Link Scooter Club
- Molecular and Life Sciences Center (California State University, Long Beach)
- Molecular Libraries Screening Centers
- Mono Lake Shorebird Counts (California)
- Music Library Service Company
- Music Library Special Collections (UCLA)
- Malaysian Life Sciences Capital Fund (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Michigan Life Sciences Corridor Fund
- Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria
- Materiel and Logistics Systems Division (US Army Directorate for Combat Development)
- Maximum Likelihood Sequence Detection
- Medical Lake School District (Medical Lake, WA)
- Ministry of Labor and Social Development (various nations)
- Missing, Lost, Stolen, Damaged
- Moses Lake School District (Moses Lake, Washington)
- Maximum Likelihood Sequential Decoding Algorithm
- Maintenance Loop Signaling Entity
- Maple Leafs Sports Entertainment
- Maximum Likelihood Sequence Estimation (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Molecular Libraries Screening Center Network (MLSCN) is a nationwide consortium of small molecule screening centers that is funded by the NIH to produce innovative chemical tools for use in biological research.