The hospital's work is also made possible through the establishment of the Pediatric Molecular Genetics Research Laboratory at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, which was funded by: The Crystal Charity Ball 1997; Beneke Companies; Horace C.
What does MGRL stand for?
MGRL stands for Molecular Genetics Research Laboratory (University of Tokyo; Japan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MGRL
We have 1 other meaning of MGRL in our Acronym Attic
- Mouse Growth Hormone-Releasing Factor
- Molecular Genealogy Research Group (Brigham Young University)
- Mouse Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone (gene)
- Mount Greylock Regional High School (Williamstown, MA)
- Master Graduate Realtor Institute (professional training)
- Merck Genome Research Institute
- Musicians Gulf Relief Initiative
- Michigan Grid Research and Infrastructure Development
- Machine-Generated Records Inventory and Disposition Schedule
- Mobile Gaming Research Lab (Department of Communication; North Carolina State University; Raleigh, NC)
- Malta Gay Rights Movement (Malta)
- Metallgesellschaft Refining and Marketing (German metals and oils conglomerate)
- Modified General Regression Neural Network
- Maximum-Gain Ring Oscillator (electrical engineering)
- Michigan Gang Research Project (Michigan State University)
- Molecular Genealogy Research Project
- Multi-Genre Research Project
- Murine Gastrin-Releasing Peptide Receptor
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (gaming)
- Michigan Geological Repository for Research and Education