For 13 years, he taught courses in molecular, cellular, and developmental biology at the University of Florida.
What does MCDB stand for?
MCDB stands for Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCDB
We have 4 other meanings of MCDB in our Acronym Attic
- Multnomah County District Attorney (Portland, OR)
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys' Association
- McDonnell Douglas Aircraft
- Modified Crohn's Disease Activity Index
- Mason County Drug Abuse Prevention (Shelton, WA; Public Health and Social Services)
- Marine Corps Deployment Action Team
- Master Calibration Database
- Material Control Database
- Mayo County Development Board (Ireland)
- Medical Care Data Base (Maryland)
- Monte Carlo Data Base (knowledge base for the LHC event samples)
- Microsoft Certified Data Base Administrator
- Maine Center for Disease Control
- Marine Corps Combat Development Command
- McLean County Disaster Council
- Merce Cunningham Dance Company (New York, NY)
- Microsoft Canada Development Center
- Minuteman Civil Defense Corps (US civilian border patrol)
- Misthy Cee Development Centre (UK)
- Modified Condition Decision Coverage
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Advanced Microscopy and Digital Imaging Workshop is offered by UC - Santa Barbara's Departments of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, Neuroscience Research Institute and Purdue University.