Observe and document if suspicious color, temperature, turgor, moisture-associated skin damage, maceration, callus, tenderness/ pain, induration, edema, fluctuance, absence of hair, skin denudation/erosion, or presence of staples or sutures arc found within 4 cm of the wound edges.
What does MASD stand for?
MASD stands for Moisture-Associated Skin Damage
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MASD
We have 27 other meanings of MASD in our Acronym Attic
- Math and Statistics Course Union (Australia; University of Victoria)
- Miniature Australian Shepherd Club of the United States of America
- Mars Area School District (Pennsylvania)
- McKeesport Area School District
- Mechanicsburg Area School District (Pennsylvania)
- Mercer Area School District (Pennsylvania)
- Meyersdale Area School District (Pennsylvania)
- Military Aircraft Storage and Disposition
- Military Assistance to Stabilisation and Development (UK)
- Mohawk Area School District (Pennsylvania)
- Montoursville Area School District (Montoursville, PA)
- Mukwonago Area School District (Wisconsin)
- Metro Atlanta Square Dancers Association (Sharpsburg, GA)
- Midwestern Association of State Departments of Agriculture
- Model and Simulation Decision Aid
- Multiplex Allele-Specific Diagnostic Assay
- Military Aircraft Storage & Disposition Center
- Marine Species Database for Eastern Africa
- Multi-Agent System Development Kit
- Measurement & Signature Data Requirement
Samples in periodicals archive:
3,4) Additionally, prolonged exposure of the skin to perspiration, urine, stool, or wound exudate can lead to moisture-associated skin damage (MASD), a condition characterized by irritation, inflammation and erosion that compromises skin integrity and predisposes one to cutaneous infection.