AMPATH operates in 23 sites in western Kenya, including rural health centers, district hospitals, and Kenya's second national referral hospital, Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital.
What does MTRH stand for?
MTRH stands for Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital (Kenya)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Minority Trainee Research Forum (various locations)
- Module Test and Repair Facility
- Moment Tensor Rate Function (seismology)
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Mitochondrial Translational Release Factor 1
- Minneapolis Teachers' Retirement Fund Association
- Major Test Range Facility Base (US Navy network of test ranges)
- Marine Turtle Research Group (Centre for Ecology and Conservation; University of Exeter in Cornwall; UK)
- Moving Target Research Group (marketing)
- Multiple Traffic Router Grapher (open source software)
- Motorhead (band)
- Metro Toronto Roller Hockey League
- Mercantilist Trade Restrictiveness Index
- Michigan Tech Research Institute
- Montana Tourism and Recreation Initiative (Helena, MT)
- Morphological Transforming Region I
- Multicultural Training and Research Institute (various universities)
- Mathematics Teaching-Research Journal (New York)
- Mechanical Transfer Registered Jack (fiberoptic connector)