Contacts: Mitchell Grossinger Etess Chief Executive Officer Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority (860) 862-8000
What does MTGA stand for?
MTGA stands for Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority (Connecticut)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTGA
We have 1 other meaning of MTGA in our Acronym Attic
- Modern Times Group Ltd (Chile)
- More Than Gymnastics (Fort Wayne, Indiana)
- Morpheus Trading Group (Florida)
- Movimento Tradicionalista Gaucho (Portuguese: Gaucho Traditionalist Movement; Brazil)
- Many-To-One Traffic Grooming Based on Dynamic Programming
- Main Tank Gun Weapons Effect Signature Simulator
- Michigan Trails and Greenways Alliance (Lansing, MI)
- Minnesota Turkey Growers Association
- Masonic Trust for Girls and Boys (UK)
- Medium to Good Beans
- Merthyr Tydfil Golf Club (UK)
- Middle Tennessee Geocachers Club
- Middle Trinity Groundwater Conservation District (Texas)
- Mars Thermospheric General Circulation Model
- Muffin-Tin Green Function
- More Than Good Hooks (website)
- Mantis Technology Group, Inc (Kirkland, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mitchell Etess, CEO of the Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority, said the deal is an example of the kind of casino operator it would be, if chosen.
This agreement provides them with the protection that we'll try to be careful not to compete against them, as well as help them a little with some cross-marketing opportunities," said Mitchell Etess, CEO of the Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority.
The Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority, or the Authority, a US-based owner and operator of a gaming and entertainment complex located near Uncasville, Connecticut, has announced further extension of an early tender period for private exchange offers and consent solicitations of debt notes.
Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority, the parent company of Mohegan Sun casinos in Connecticut and Pennsylvania, says it failed to reach an agreement to refinance the debt, but lenders have waived any possible default.
This comes after the Mohegan Gaming Advisors - a subsidiary of the Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority (MTGA) assumed management of Resorts Casino Hotel on October 1, 2012.
Hotel Development Project Reflects Strong Partnership with Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority
Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority, or the Authority, a US-based owner and operator of a gaming and entertainment complex located near Uncasville, Connecticut, has announced financial results for its first quarter ended December 31, 2011.