Downs Racing, operator of Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs casino, was cited for failing to seek Board approval for its renewal of a Service Level Agreement with Mohegan Sun Connecticut's IT Department.
What does MSPD stand for?
MSPD stands for Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MSPD
We have 17 other meanings of MSPD in our Acronym Attic
- Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics Core Facility (University of Nebraska)
- Most Sparsely Populated Councils Group (Manchester Local Government Association; UK)
- Mutagenically Separated Polymerase Chain Reaction Assay
- Mutation Specific Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Multiple Size Poker Chip Tool
- Majorität Sozialdemokratische Partei Deutschlands (German: Majority Social Democratic Party)
- Master of Social Planning and Development
- Math Science Professional Development (University of Central Florida)
- Matrix Solid Phase Dispersion
- Memory Stick Pro Duo
- Multisensor Probabilistic Data Association Filter (target detection algorithm)
- Master of Science in Product Development Engineering (University of Southern California)
- Microcomputer Suggestion Program Data System
- Maintenance Safety & Protection Equipment
- Master of Science for Professional Educators
- Master of Science in Policy Economics
- Mean Square Prediction Error
- Mean Squared Positional Error
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation
- Member of the Society of Philosophical Enquiry
Samples in periodicals archive:
The property is in close proximity to Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs Race Track, Pennsylvania's only casino, and was purchased by Glory Capital below market as the area experiences tremendous growth as a result of the new gambling venue.
MTGA currently operates two of the most successful gaming and entertainment destinations in the United States, Mohegan Sun in Connecticut and Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs in Pennsylvania.
To date, since the opening of the first slot machine casino at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs in Wilkes-Barre in November of 2006, taxes from slot machine play have totaled $3,177,927,142.
Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs operates in an approximately 400,000-square-foot facility, offering traditional slot machines and table games, live harness racing and simulcast and off-track wagering, several dining and retail options and a bus passenger lounge.
Downs Racing, LP, operators of Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs in Luzerne County, and Greenwood Gaming and Entertainment, Inc.
From April 2005 until November 2008 she was the Chief Financial Officer for Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs, a gaming and entertainment facility in Pennsylvania owned by the Mohegan Tribe of Indians of Connecticut.
Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs is a Category 1 facility wherein the casino operates at a Pennsylvania racetrack.