Mohawk Valley Resource Center for Refugees (MVRCR) in Utica, N.
What does MVRCR stand for?
MVRCR stands for Mohawk Valley Resource Center for Refugees (Utica, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Montana Vocational Rehabilitation Council
- Moonee Valley Racing Club (Australia)
- Multi Version Read Consistency (Oracle)
- Magnalink Variable Resource Compression Algorithm
- Maine Vintage Race Car Association
- Midlands Vietnamese Refugee Community Association (UK; est. 1982)
- Marble Valley Regional Correctional Facility
- Miami Valley Regional Computer Forensics Laboratory
- Miami Valley Regional Crime Laboratory (Ohio)
- Maneuver Courses Of Action
- My Virtual Reference Desk
- Mesilla Valley Regional Dispatch Authority (New Mexico, USA)
- Managed Variable Rate Demand Note
- Maas Van Rijs de Vries
- Mora Valley Real Estate (New Mexico)
- Macula Vision Research Foundation
- Miami Valley Research Foundation (Ohio)
- Moon Valley Rustic Furniture (Clarkston, MI)
- Multicast Virtual Routing Forwarding
- Madison Valley Ranchlands Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul Kawam, Micro-Enterprise Coordinator at the Mohawk Valley Resource Center for Refugees in nearby Utica, as well as four weavers from the Karen refugee community, were also present as part of the Gathering.
3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- As part of The Bank of New York Mellon's local anniversary celebration, Chief Operating Officer for Bank Operations Frank Behlmer will present a $20,000 charitable contribution to the Mohawk Valley Resource Center for Refugees (MVRCR) during the Center's 6th Annual Passport to the World reception at the Stanley Center for the Arts on Wednesday, February 4, 2009 at 7 p.