U-blox, the Swiss positioning and wireless chip and module company, has been selected for global positioning and GSM wireless module technology by Rosmerta, a leading manufacturer of transport and road safety devices in India.
What does MODCO stand for?
MODCO stands for Module Company (solar photovoltaic industry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MODCO in our Acronym Attic
- Master Object Data Base
- Military Occupational Data Bank
- Mission Operations Database (astronomy)
- March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation
- Management Operations Directorate Board of Directors
- March of Dimes Canada (est. 1951; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Monmouth Ocean Development Council (Wall, NJ)
- Monocyte-Derived Dendritic Cell
- Mixed Object Document Content Architecture (file formatting)
- Mixed/Multiple Object Document Content Architecture
- Modulation and Coding
- Management of Detained Cases Unit (UK)
- Magneto Optical Disk Drive
- Mean of Daily Difference (blood glucose)
- Microsoft Office Document Designer (software)
- Military Order of Devil Dogs (US Marine Corps organization)
- Multiple Output Decision Diagram (computing)
- Model Driven Development for Middleware (Australia)
- Management and Organizational Development for Empowerment, Inc (Queen City, Philippines)
- Microsoft Office Developer Edition
Samples in periodicals archive:
12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Through the recent acquisition of Fusion Wireless, ublox, the Swiss embedded positioning and wireless chip and module company, has become a preferred wireless module provider to Sprint, a leading U.
a start-up solar module company, is quickly moving to set up a manufacturing plant in the city's west end and go into production by late summer with 40 employees.
10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- u-blox, the Swiss positioning and wireless chip and module company, today announced the LISA-C200 wireless voice and data modem supporting the CDMA2000 1xRTT mobile communications standard.
originally purchased Soffront CRM in 2003 and is using the product's defect tracking module company wide.
At one time, every major motherboard and module company performed comprehensive independent compatibility testing.
MMB), a prominent memory module company offering legacy to advanced solutions in laptop, desktop and server memory products.
Seasoned Executive Joins Growing RF Power Module Company PHOENIX, June 6 /PRNewswire/ -- Xemod, Inc.