What does MCN5 stand for?
MCN5 stands for Modulatory Commissural Neuron 5
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Multiple and Complex Needs (Scotland, UK)
- Multiple Crossbar Network
- Multipoint Command Negating MCS
- Multiservice Carrier Node (Marconi)
- Muscle Car Network
- Muscogee Creek Nation (Native American tribe; Okmulgee, OK)
- Museum Computer Network (US and Canada)
- Myers Center Network
- Mylius Consulting Network
- Modulatory Commissural Neuron 1
- Modulatory Commissural Neuron 7
- Managed Care of North America, Inc.
- Manitoba Community Newspapers Association (Canada)
- McGlaughlin Corridor Neighborhood Association (California)
- Medical Clinics of North America
- Microsoft Certified Network Administrator
- Mid-Cambridge Neighborhood Association (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- Middle City Neighborhood Association (Niagara Falls, New York)
- Middlesex County Netball Association (UK)
- Missouri College Newspaper Association