in electrical engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute for developing a novel bandwidth efficient modulation and coding scheme for the pulse width constrained optical channel.
What does MCS stand for?
MCS stands for Modulation and Coding Scheme (HSDPA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MCS
We have 750 other meanings of MCS in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Command Station
- Mobile Communications Solutions (UK and Ireland)
- Mobile Communications System (various organizations)
- Mobility Capabilities Study (US DoD)
- Mobility Concepts Study
- Model Curriculum Standards (various locations)
- Modernized Catalog System
- Modular Causeway Section
- Modular Causeway System (US DoD)
- Modular Cooling System
- Modulation Control System
- Moisture Channel Support
- Monitor and Control System (Alcatel)
- Monitoring, Control and Surveillance
- Monte Carlo Sampling
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Montgomery County Schools (various locations)
- Moore County School (North Carolina)
- Moser Custom Shop (guitars)
- Most Critical Supplier (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently ramping for production shipment, the MSM5000 solution gives operators up to twice the overall capacity over IS-95A and IS-95B systems by providing features such as fast 800 Hz forward power control and new modulation and coding schemes.
The MSM5000 solution gives operators up to twice the overall capacity over IS-95A and IS-95B systems by providing features such as fast 800 Hz forward power control and new modulation and coding schemes.