an innovator in modular RAID storage for the OEM market, announced today that it has reached multiple sales and funding milestones, and completed executive and staffing initiatives in preparation for its next stage of growth.
What does MROMB stand for?
MROMB stands for Modular RAID (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks) on Motherboard (Intel)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Marginal Return on Investment
- Marketing Return On Investment
- Maximize Return on Investment
- Moscow Research Oncological Institute (cancer; Moscow, Russia)
- Multiple Region of Interest
- Mean Rate of Locomotion
- Muster Roll
- Macro Code ROM
- Magneto-Resistive Read Only Memory
- Mask Programmed Read Only Memory
- Mariner Resource Opportunities Network (economic development board; Canada)
- Medieval Recreationist of Nevada, Inc.
- Maintenance Repair and Operations Only
- Municipal Retirees Organization of Ontario (Canada)
- Maintenance, Repair, Operating and Production Supplies
- Major Reconstruction of Obsolete Public Housing (US HUD)
- Manual Removal of Placenta (midwifery)
- Marine Radio Operator Permit
- Men's Rite of Passage (spiritual retreat)
- Mentally Retarded Offender Program (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com LSI Corporation (LSI) (NYSE: LSI), a provider of silicon, systems and software technologies, announced on Monday (21 January) that Fujitsu Siemens Computers, a European IT provider, has selected LSI MegaRAID and Integrated RAID (IR) Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) / Serial ATA (SATA) data protection technology across its next-generation mono and dual socket Modular RAID PRIMERGY family of servers.
an innovator in modular RAID storage for the OEM market, has introduced its new RASTOR 4000 SATA storage platform.
We will discuss storage server design issues using the example of modular RAID servers, which represent the majority of enterprise storage servers shipped worldwide.
The Intel(R) RAID Controller SRCZCR is a high-performance modular RAID card featuring Ultra160 and Ultra320 SCSI, and Serial ATA compatibility that excels in price for performance.
Dot Hill's next-generation modular RAID storage solution is based on the company's R/Evolution (Rapid Evolution) Storage Architecture(TM), which enables OEM customers to rapidly customize a storage solution through a "configure-to-product" model that gives unprecedented freedom to integrate value-add hardware and software enhancements.
By combining the latest in virtualization, connectivity and modular RAID design, DAMstor allows customers to regain control of their cost, quality of service and expansion needs.
an innovator in modular RAID storage for the OEM market, today announced their new RASTOR 6000 SAS/SATA RAID storage platform, aimed at storage segments looking for low-cost, high performance expandable storage.