The Tokyo stock prediction system (Kimoto, Asakawa, Yoda, & Takeoka, 1990) was a modular neural network consisting of 4 back propagation networks trained on different data items.
What does MNN stand for?
MNN stands for Modular Neural Network(s)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MNN
We have 33 other meanings of MNN in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Metro Transit
- Mokpo National Maritime University (South Korea)
- Monday Night Mash Up (radio program)
- Mac News Network
- Maintenance Network Node
- Manhattan Neighborhood Network (Public Access TV)
- Marion, Ohio (Airport Code)
- Massachusetts Nonprofit Network
- Minnesota News Network (Milwaukee, MN)
- Minnesota Northern Railroad, Inc.
- Mohawk Nation News (est. 1990)
- Mother Nature Network
- Mountain Network News
- Multilayer Neural Network (computer science)
- Music News Net (website)
- Major Non-NATO Ally
- Malaysian National News Agency
- Minnesota Narcotics Anonymous Convention
- Mediation Network of North Carolina (Siler City, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stock market prediction system with modular neural networks.
Stock Market Prediction System with Modular Neural Networks.