[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Unit supply personnel and Soldiers should immediately inspect chin strap retention systems on all modular integrated communications helmets (MICHs).
What does MICH stand for?
MICH stands for Modular Integrated Communications Helmet (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MICH
We have 6 other meanings of MICH in our Acronym Attic
- Malaysian Institute of Corporate Governance (est. 1998)
- Medical Imaging Computational Grid
- Middle and Inferior Cervical Ganglion Complex (neuroscience)
- Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group
- Membership of the Irish College of General Practitioners (Dublin, Ireland)
- Manitoba Institute of Child Health (Canada)
- MBMS Notification Indicator Channel (cellular communication)
- Michigan (old style)
- Michoacan (postcode, Mexico)
- Minnesota Interagency Council on Homelessness (Minnesota)
- Montessori International Children's House (Maryland)
- Most In-Depth, Conservative, Honest News & Commentary (website)
- 64-bit key and 64 bit Message Integrity Code (TKIP; cryptography)
- Michigan Association of Law Libraries
- Mid-Infrared Echelle Spectrograph
- Member of the Institution of Chemical Engineers
- Michigan College Hockey Online
- Michigan Institute for Clinical and Health Research (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Member of the International Council of Holistic Therapists (UK)
- Maladies Inflammatoires Chroniques de l'Intestin
Samples in periodicals archive:
has put together a multiple light system for the TC 2000 modular integrated communications helmet.
The Modular Integrated Communications Helmet was under development for four years before it was fielded to the Special Operations Command in January 2001.