76 Aimed at software developers and other industry professionals, this volume provides broad coverage of the utilities bundled with Solaris 10 and OpenSolaris, including the Solaris Dynamic Tracing facility (Dtrace) and the Modular Debugger (MDB).
What does MDB stand for?
MDB stands for Modular Debugger
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MDB
We have 104 other meanings of MDB in our Acronym Attic
- Mike DeGraw Bertsch (photographer; New York)
- Millennium Dome Bombing
- Million Dollar Band (University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama)
- Minimum Data Base (medical care)
- Mission Data Base
- Missioni Don Bosco (Italian: Don Bosco Missions)
- Mississippi Delta Blues (Society)
- Mit der Bitte (German: With the Request)
- Mitglied des Bundestages (German: Member of Parliament)
- Moderated Discussion Board (various organizations)
- Molecular Diagnostics and Biotechnology
- Moscow Defense Brief
- Mouvement de Defense de la Bicyclette (French)
- Movable Deformable Barrier (automobile crash testing)
- Movimento Democrático Brasileiro (Brazilian party)
- Multi Drop Bus
- Multicast Descriptor Block (Cisco)
- Multilateral Development Bank
- Multiplex Data Bus
- Multipoint Data Bridging
Samples in periodicals archive:
The highlights of the release are the powerful PalmDSPCore C/C++ compiler and the modular debugger and simulator.
The highlights of the release include the powerful Teak DSP Core C/C++ Compiler, and the Modular Debugger and Simulator.