When the trip wire is activated, a signal is sent from the MCU to the Remote Control Unit where an operator chooses to detonate the grenades or take other actions, thus providing scalable application of lethal and non-lethal means, from M18A1 Claymore munitions to the non-lethal Modular Crowd Control Munitions (MCCM).
What does MCCM stand for?
MCCM stands for Modular Crowd Control Munition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCCM
We have 52 other meanings of MCCM in our Acronym Attic
- Microcomputer-Controlled Closed-Loop Infusion System
- Massachusetts Conference of Chief Librarians of Public Higher Educational Institutions
- Mackay City Council Library Service (Queensland, Australia)
- Moultrie-Colquitt County Library System (Georgia)
- Metropolitan Community Church of the Lehigh Valley (Allentown, PA)
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Minnesota)
- Michael C. Carlos Museum (Emory University, Atlanta, GA)
- Missile Combat Crew Member
- Model Car Club of Minnesota (Fridley, MN)
- Model Co-Evolution and Consistency Management (workshop)
- Monte Carlo assisted Classical Method
- MSX Computer & Club Magazine
- Multichannel Campaign Management (various companies)
- Music City Car Meets (cars; Nashville, TN)
- Moscow Conference on Computational Molecular Biology
- Manchester City Centre Management Company (UK)
- Marin County Council of Mayors and Councilmembers (California)
- Moscow Center for Continuous Mathematical Education
- Macomb County Community Mental Health (MI)
- Mississippi Conference on Church Music and Liturgy (Jackson, MS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of the LTL systems we employed included oleoresin capsicum (OC) pepper spray, X26 Tasers, 12-gauge shotguns, FN303 rifles, 40-millimeter M203 rounds, flash-bang grenades, sting ball grenades, long-range acoustical devices (LRADs), modular crowd control munitions (claymore mines), and fire hoses.
1) Current Nonlethal Capabilities Current NL capabilities include, but are not limited to-- * The modular crowd control munition (MCCM) (also referred to as the NL claymore).