Antelope's Modular Computing Core is a fully-functional computer running Microsoft XP and measures only 3x5x3/4 inches and weighs 9.
What does MCC stand for?
MCC stands for Modular Computing Core (Antelope Technologies)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MCC
We have 1079 other meanings of MCC in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Communications Component
- Mobile Computer Core (Antelope)
- Mobile Convergence Client (DiVitas Networks)
- Mobile Country Code (telecommunications)
- Mobility Control Center
- Mobius Cash Card
- Model Club Chavanoz (French model vehicle club; Chavanoz, France)
- Modem Control Channel
- Moderation by Causal Cycle (Curve)
- Modernised Customs Code (EU)
- Modularity Coordination Cell (US Army)
- Moeco Cambodia Co. (offshore drilling company)
- Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL)
- Mohave Community College (Arizona)
- Mojave Cogeneration Company, LP (Boron, CA)
- Mondragon Corporacion Cooperativa (Spain)
- Monitor Control Console
- Monitoring Command Code (USMC reporting unit code)
- Monocacy Canoe Club
- Monroe Community College (Rochester, NY, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ExIdeas' MessagEase text entry technology can now be used on Antelope's Modular Computing Core (MCC) and handheld accessories.
com "Antelope has been able to develop its Modular Computing Core (MCC), thanks to the low thermal profile and advanced power management capabilities associated with Transmeta's processors" said Kenneth Geyer, president of Antelope Technologies.
Antelope Technologies "At Antelope Technologies we recently launched our first generation Modular Computing Core (MCC) based on the impressive Crusoe processor.
a leader in modular computing technologies, and Transmeta Corporation , the leader in efficient computing, today announced that Antelope's Modular Computing Core (MCC) powered by the Transmeta Crusoe(R) processor is now shipping to customers.
a Colorado headquartered company specializing in modular computer technologies, has announced today at DEMOmobile that production has commenced on its Modular Computing Core (MCC) product.
a modular computing company, announces the selection of MicroVision's Flic barcode scanner as an accessory to it Modular Computing Core (MCC).
Antelope Technologies will include ritePen(TM) advanced handwriting recognition and pen navigation utility with its Modular Computing Core (MCC) product.