Generally, the following steps are critical for successful implementation of a modified Zero-Based Budget process.
What does MZBB stand for?
MZBB stands for Modified Zero-Based Budget (accounting)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Monozygotic (identical twins)
- Mt. Zion Apostolic Church (Indiana)
- Mainz Army Depot
- Multicast-Scope Zone Announcement Protocol
- Marginal-Zone B-Cell
- Mariazellerbahn (Austrian scenic narrow gauge railway)
- Marion Zimmer Bradley (author)
- Minnesota Zoological Board (Minnesota Zoological Garden)
- Museum Zoologicum Bogoriense (The Netherlands)
- Mutant Zombie Biker
- Marginal Zone B-Cells
- Marginal Zone Bridging Channels
- Mount Zion Baptist Church (various locations)
- Marginal Zone B Cell Lymphomas
- Mount Zion Bible Institute (Pensacola, FL)
- Marginal Zone B-Cell Lymphoma
- Malopolski Zwiazek Brydza Sportowego (Polish: Malopolski Bridge Sports Association)
- Milwaukee Zen Center (est. 1983; Milwaukee, WI)
- Mini Z Canada
- Minimum Zone Circle
Samples in periodicals archive:
To maintain a constant view of the team's finances, the team relies on a modified zero-based budget that is updated daily.