The current standard established by courts is the Modified Total Cost Method.
What does MTC stand for?
MTC stands for Modified Total Cost
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTC
We have 493 other meanings of MTC in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Telecommunications Company
- Mobile Telecommunications Corp.
- Mobile Telephone Company (various locations)
- Mobile Terminated Call (GSM)
- Mobilization Training Center (US Army)
- Model Tax Convention (OECD/OCDE)
- Model Training Course (various organizations)
- Moderator Temperature Equivalent
- Modern Technologies Corporation
- Modified Therapeutic Community (various organizations)
- Money Transfer Company
- Monitoring and Testing Center
- Monster Truck Collectors (online forum)
- Montour Trail Council (Pennsylvania)
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- Motion to Compel (law)
- Motor Transit Corporation (predecessor of Greyhound)
- Motorcycle Technology Center (YTI Career Institute; Pennsylvania)
- Motorcycle Tour Conversions, Inc.
- Mouvement des Travailleurs Croyants (Mali trade union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brownlee, (2) the CAFC affirmed an Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals (ASBCA) decision that denied, in part, Propellex Corporation's (Propellex) modified total cost claim for damages on the basis that Propellex had not established the impracticability of proving its actual losses directly.
The preferred method is the Modified Total Cost method.