Circle ONE: True False 2) At the Residential Treatment level of treatment intensity, participants are separated from the general population and housed in a residential modified therapeutic community setting with full time programming for six months.
What does MTC stand for?
MTC stands for Modified Therapeutic Community (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MTC
We have 493 other meanings of MTC in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Technology Center (various organizations)
- Mobile Telecommunications Company
- Mobile Telecommunications Corp.
- Mobile Telephone Company (various locations)
- Mobile Terminated Call (GSM)
- Mobilization Training Center (US Army)
- Model Tax Convention (OECD/OCDE)
- Model Training Course (various organizations)
- Moderator Temperature Equivalent
- Modern Technologies Corporation
- Modified Total Cost
- Money Transfer Company
- Monitoring and Testing Center
- Monster Truck Collectors (online forum)
- Montour Trail Council (Pennsylvania)
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- Motion to Compel (law)
- Motor Transit Corporation (predecessor of Greyhound)
- Motorcycle Technology Center (YTI Career Institute; Pennsylvania)
- Motorcycle Tour Conversions, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dual Diagnosis Program Inside WHV, a 94-bed housing unit has been dedicated to operate as a modified therapeutic community designed to address the needs of the substance abusing and dual diagnosis female offender population.
Modified therapeutic community for homeless mentally ill chemical abusers: Treatment outcomes.
Modified therapeutic community for mentally ill chemical "abusers": Background, influences, program description, preliminary findings.
The second and third phases of the program operate according to a modified therapeutic community modality of substance abuse treatment.