What does MRFT stand for?
MRFT stands for Modified Rapid Fermentation Test (sexually transmitted diseases)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MRFT
- Merrimack River Feline Rescue Society (Salisbury, MA)
- Management of Recreation Facilities and Services (university curriculum; various universities)
- Median Relapse-Free Survival
- Mid-Range Force Study
- Modular Rail Forend System (firearms)
- Montebello Rehabilitation Factor Score (improvement assessment)
- Multiple Risk Factor Syndrome
- Mountain Rim Fire Safe Council (California)
- Marine Recreational Fishing Statistics Survey
- Ministry of Radio, Film, and Television (China)