1: Modified combined obstacle overlays (MCOOs) are inadequate.
What does MCOO stand for?
MCOO stands for Modified Combined Obstacle Overlay
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of MCOO
We have 1 other meaning of MCOO in our Acronym Attic
- Midwest College of Oriental Medicine (Racine, WI and Chicago, IL)
- Multi Cross Over Model
- Master in Computing
- Manipal College of Medical Sciences (Pokhara, Nepal)
- Methodist College of Nursing (Peoria, IL)
- Military Construction
- Military Construction (Reserve)
- Metroplex Cancer Outreach Organization (Texas)
- Mobility and Combined Obstacles Overlay
- Multi Combined Obstacle Overlay
- Mandatory Country of Origin Labeling
- Minnesota Center of Online Learning
- Major Command Orientation Program
- Marginal Coefficient of Performance (lighting industry)
- Master Classics of Poker
- Mean Center of Pressure (biomechanics)
- Mentoring Children of Prisoners
- Minimum Common Outage Probability
- Monroe County Opportunity Program (Monroe, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When a properly done modified combined obstacle overlay (MCOO) with satellite photos and other terrain-analyzing tools is used during the military decision-making process, it reveals semi-restricted terrain that will support heavy team operations.
DTSS, along with the MCS-Engineer (MCS-Eng), will also help create the combined obstacle overlay and modified combined obstacle overlay (COO/MCOO).