Services will include RESET in accordance with set up technical directives and bulletins, installation of Modification Work Orders, support to the installation aviation activities and support to Combat Aviation Brigades.
What does MWO stand for?
MWO stands for Modification Work Order
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MWO
We have 27 other meanings of MWO in our Acronym Attic
- MechWarrior Online (gaming)
- Mediterranean Wetlands Observatory (collaborative development project)
- Metal Working Oil
- Meteorological Watch Office (aviation)
- Microwave Oven
- Militaire Willems Orde
- Military Welfare Office
- Minimum Work Obligation
- Miss World
- Missile Warning Officer
- Moshing World Order (music promotional service in Toledo, Ohio)
- Mount Washington Observatory (New Hampshire)
- Movement Warning Order (US DoD)
- Multi Wave Oscillator
- Multiple Weighted Objective
- Mystic World Online (gaming)
- Maximal Work Output During 10 Seconds
- Men and Women of Action (various locations)
- Migraine Without Aura
- Mount Wilson Observatory Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aircraft 718 has undergone major structural modifications to extend the service life of the airframe: upgrade conversions that include engines, dynamic components and flight controls; and several modification work orders advancing the aircraft to the latest US.
The second major capabilities upgrade coming to the CGS community is the Group 6 Modification Work Order (MWO) upgrade.
Army has issued Modification Work Order (MWO 1-1520-251-50-05) for the IAC 1209 MSPU - HUMS approving the system for installation on all 750 U.
The only time a weapon can be modified is if the Army has approved a modification work order (MWO).
This achievement, coupled with more than $245,000 in direct savings when 2,900 aircraft modification work orders were completed ahead of schedule, resulted in more than $13 million in cost avoidances and savings for the Army.
You have until 14 October 2011 to complete the modification work order.
Over the last few years, modification work orders (MWOs) have considerably changed small arms like the M16 rifle, M4 carbine and the MK 19 machine gun.