Jointly organised by the HKTDC and the Modernized Chinese Medicine International Association, the event is restricted to trade visitors for the first two days.
What does MCMIA stand for?
MCMIA stands for Modernized Chinese Medicine International Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mid-Coast Mental Health Center (Rockland, ME)
- Michigan Country Music Hall of Fame
- Maine Concussion Management Initiative (athletics)
- Member of the Chartered Management Institute (UK)
- Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory
- Montgomery County Medical Imaging
- Moravian College Music Institute (Bethlehem, PA)
- Multi Channel Media International
- Multifamily Condo Market Index (real estate)
- Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory-III
- Marine Corps Master Intelligence Plan
- Motor Carrier Management Information System (US Department of Transportation)
- Minimalna Cena Minimalna Kolicina (Serbian: Minimum Price - Minimum Amount; trading method; Serbia)
- Monte Carlo Mixture Kalman Filter (data assimilation)
- Manitoba Crafts Museum and Library (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Master Consolidated Management List
- Media Center Markup Language (Microsoft)
- Missile Compartment Middle Level (compartment of a US Navy nuclear submarine)
- Monte Carlo Maximum Likelihood
- MOS Current Mode Logic
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jointly organised by the HKTDC and the Modernized Chinese Medicine International Association (MCMIA), the event is restricted to trade visitors for its first two days, opening to the public 13-15 August.
Jointly organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) and the Modernized Chinese Medicine International Association (MCMIA), the event will run 11-15 August, with the first two days open to trade visitors before public visitors will also be admitted 13-15 August.