Specialists in skaldic poetry within such disciplines as English and other Germanic language and literature, and Medieval studies set out the Old Norse verses followed by modern Icelandic and English prose translations, and provide notes and commentary.
What does MoIc stand for?
MoIc stands for Modern Icelandic (linguistics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MoIc
We have 3 other meanings of MoIc in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Immigrant Absorption (Israel)
- Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs (India)
- Modern Indo-Aryan (linguistics)
- Mu Opioid-Independent Analgesia (neuroscience)
- Mission-Oriented Items Activity Report
- Medical Officer In-Charge
- Military Oceanographic Intelligence Center
- Ministry of Information and Communications (Nepal)
- Ministry of International Cooperation (Egypt)
- Missile Ordnance Inhibit Circuit
- Multiple of Invested Capital
- Multiple Organisation Interconnection for Collaborative Advanced Network Experiments (Greek Research and Innovation Information Service; Greece)
- Maryland's Occupational Information Coordinating Council
- Motorboat Operator Instructor Certification Course (US DOI)
- Microsoft Office Isolated Conversion Environment
- Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Energy (South Korea)
- Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Supplies (Nepal)
- Ministry of Information and Communications Technology (Amman, Jordan)
- Master of Infinite Disguise (Terrahawks fictional villain)
- Match Only Integral Distribution (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Seal meat was another traditionally consumed protein, but it rarely stocks modern Icelandic freezers.
Ober, Bibliography of Modern Icelandic Literature in Translation 1981-1992.
Sigurdhur Palsson's latest collection of poems, Ljodhlinudans (Verse Line Dance), offers plenty of magical enjoyment, merriment, curious paradox, and lyric beauty to the reader of modern Icelandic verse.