[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] A branch of this chicken family is an ancestor of our modern Cornish cross, which is the universal commercial meat chicken in this country.
What does MoCo stand for?
MoCo stands for Modern Cornish (linguistics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MoCo
- Metro Olografix Crypto Meeting (Italy)
- Ministry of City Management (North Korea)
- Mission Operations Cost Model
- Missouri Chamber Music Festival (Saint Louis, MO)
- Merseyside Open College Network (UK)
- Metal-Organic Coordination Network (chemistry)
- Multi-Operator Core Network (Mobile Telecommunications)
- Metropolitan Owners Club of North America
- Multiple Opening Closing Net Environmental Sensing System (plankton sampling gear)
- Modern & Contemporary (Arts)
- Mondo Corretto (Italian: World Fair; photography resource)
- Monitoring Committee for Euro-Mediterranean Cooperation in RTD (EU)
- Montgomery County
- Motion Compensation
- Mozilla Corporation (Mozilla Foundation)
- Mobile Oil Change Operators Group (forum)
- Mobile Collaborations for Hospital-Based Health Care (International Workshop)
- Measure of Consumption Object Meaning (Kleine and Kernan)
- Mobile Communication
- Mobility Command (US Army; predecesor to TACOM, 1962-1967)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then in the 1980s a third group emerged, promoting a Modern Cornish that was founded not on the medieval texts but on how the language was probably spoken at the time of its disappearance.
Thus the library is in dispute with the Cornish Language Board who have published the ancient work for the first time, in three languages: Cornish, English and what now purports to be modern Cornish, which scholars prefer to describe as Cornic.
Here comes an eruption, in the form of "Berdh Arnowydh Kernewek / Modern Cornish Poets.