The Modern Comptrollership Initiative is regarded as the progenitor of the Management Accountability Framework, announced in 2003.
What does MCI stand for?
MCI stands for Modern Comptrollership Initiative (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCI
We have 307 other meanings of MCI in our Acronym Attic
- Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Military Customs Inspection / Inspector
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovacion (Spanish)
- Mission Capability Inspection
- Mississippi Certified Investigator
- Mitsubishi Cable Industries, Ltd. (Japan)
- Mitsubishi Chemical Infonics Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. (Japan)
- Mobile Company of Iran (state-owned telecommunications company)
- Monetary Conditions Index
- Monte Carlo Integration (mathematics)
- Montreal Chest Institute
- Mortgage Credit Institution
- Motor Coach Industries Int'l, Inc.
- Motorcycle Competition, Inc.
- Mountaineering Council of Ireland
- Multi Colour Impression (stamps)
- Multi-Channel Integration
- Multi-Cluster Interleaving (data retrieval)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CMA Canada has also recommended that the Management Accountability Framework that has evolved out of the Modern Comptrollership Initiative continue to guide government operations.
This has involved implementation of the Financial Information Strategy (FIS) and the Modern Comptrollership Initiative (MCI) to establish detailed policies on capital assets and departmental financial statements, and provide managers with, among other things, integrated financial and non-financial performance information, a sound approach to risk management, and appropriate control systems.