The test for the moderating effect of need for autonomy (NFA) on the autonomy-performance relationship (PA and Other) is to calculate an F-statistic comparing the coefficient of determination of the multiple regression (equation 2) to that of the moderated multiple regression (equation 3) as follows (Evans, 1985): F = [([R.
What does MMR stand for?
MMR stands for Moderated Multiple Regression
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MMR
We have 226 other meanings of MMR in our Acronym Attic
- Minimum Military Requirement
- Minoan-Mycenaean Religion (Bronze Age, Greece)
- Mismatch Repair (DNA)
- Mission Requirements Review
- Mixed Media Router
- Mobile Medical Response, Inc. (ambulance service provider)
- Mobile Meter Reading (of electricity meters)
- Mobile Mission Recognition
- Mobile Multi-Hop Relay
- Mobilization Material Requirement