Using a constant time-delay procedure, students with moderate intellectual disability learned to self-direct the use of a knowledge chart (i.
What does MOID stand for?
MOID stands for Moderate Intellectual Disability (impairment)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOID
- Maryland's Occupational Information Coordinating Council
- Motorboat Operator Instructor Certification Course (US DOI)
- Microsoft Office Isolated Conversion Environment
- Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Energy (South Korea)
- Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Supplies (Nepal)
- Ministry of Information and Communications Technology (Amman, Jordan)
- Master of Infinite Disguise (Terrahawks fictional villain)
- Match Only Integral Distribution (algorithm)
- Minimum Orbital Intersection Distance
- Mixed Organic Industrial Dust (occupational health)
- Ministry of Industry and Energy (various nations)
- Mission-Oriented Investigation and Experimentation
- Magneto-Optical Indicator Film
- Museum of International Folk Art (New Mexico)
- Mediterranean Oil Industry Group
- Movimento Italiano Genitori (Italian: parents movement)
- Mandibular Organ Inhibiting Hormone
- Maryland Office Interiors, Inc.
- Ministry of Information Industry (China)
- Movimiento Indio por la Identidad Nacional (Spanish: Indian Movement for the National Identity; Venezuela)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All of them had Down syndrome associated with mild to moderate intellectual disability.
The behavioral phenotype includes intellectual abilities ranging from borderline intelligence to moderate intellectual disability, poor communication skills and a high frequency of psychiatric disorders with psychotic and affective symptoms developing in adolescence or early adulthood.
9,11) Hurley (8) noted the potential for suicide in an adult with mild to moderate intellectual disability if the person has "feelings of social rejection and hopelessness" and lives in a community setting with reduced caregiver supervision.
For example, one man I consulted on had moderate intellectual disability and could not tolerate wearing clothing; he would rip up the clothing to prevent being made to wear it.
It appears that ADHD is found to a greater extent in persons with more severe intellectual disability, compared to peers with mild or moderate intellectual disability.
1% of sample members with moderate intellectual disability had a psychiatric diagnosis including 46.
4) evaluated the effects that methylphenidate had on disruptive behaviors of a male diagnosed with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and moderate intellectual disability.